What We Do
Founded in Hong Kong in 1951, Aitken, Vanson Group is a manufacturer of Safety Shoes, Bags, Garments, Outdoor Furniture and Watch Bands serving clients across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. We also import and export Leather and Food/Feed Additives.
We are a family business with the third generation steering the wheel based on values that were passed on from generations: 1. As an honest partner to all parties 2. As an agent that can provide the best service to our customers 3. As a platform for young companies to grow.
Why Work Here
- We have a flat structure, division of work is based on product, so no layers and complicated reporting lines
- We work closely as a big family, all opinion and voice can be heard and valued
- We take care of our employees in good times and bad times, in return, our employees gave back their loyalty and we became the firm of their life time job
- Layout: The top two floors of our own building, Aitken Vanson Centre
- Dress code: Causal and Chic (be yourself)
We provide job rotation to allow employee gaining different job experience
We have over 60 years manufacturing and trading experiences
We have strong financial backing which can provide a stable growing environment for our employees