What We Do
CANOPY is the world's first video-centric job platform.
CANOPY embodies a culture of innovation, collaboration and open communication with ideas and constructive criticism welcomed. There is a flat-hierarchy here so you get to work side-by-side with its very founders and a group of diverse and friendly people. Teamwork, integrity and transparency are emphasised so no one is at fault. Additionally, working in a dynamic environment means you get to take control of your professional development while learning something new everyday. Of course, the Friday team lunches are never one to disappoint either.
Why Work Here
- Work at a fast-growing HR tech company
- Cross-team learning so you’re never just stuck in one place
- Hands-on learning with supportive management and co-founder mentoring
- Work with an international group of people from diverse backgrounds
- Change the way people find jobs and how companies find talent
- Convenient location with amazing restaurants nearby and only a two minute walk away from the MTR station
- Regular Friday drinks and team events
- Fitness Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Medical insurance and rental reimbursement
- Dress code: smart casual
- Layout: open plan, co-working space
- Features: bright and spacious office
- Desks: fixed desks, ergonomic chairs
- Amenities: free coffee, tea, beer on tap, ping pong table and air hockey
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Innovative and fast growing HR Tech platform
Dynamic and fun team with career growth opportunities
Seed funding raised