What We Do
Established in 1997, ConnectedGroup is a privately owned enterprise and has developed from a traditional recruitment business into a client-centric executive recruitment and search consultancy with a broader range of services and capabilities. Our core services include: Retained Executive Search, Exclusive Contingent Search and Contingent Recruitment services for mid to senior permanent positions as well as Contract Staff and Interim Management services. We also engage with clients to deliver specialised and tailored projects such as volume recruitment and market mapping exercises.
At ConnectedGroup we believe that culture comes first. We expect high performance from all of our people but, key to our ongoing success, is maintaining a supportive environment, where respect for colleagues and a sense of enjoyment are paramount. We work to the values of being Candid, Creative and Connected, both internally and externally in order to meet our mission statement of "being remembered for exceeding expectations". This feeds into our wider purpose of ‘using recruitment as a lever to change lives’.
Why Work Here
- Reward Scheme - a market leading, transparent personal bonus scheme based, additional quarterly bonuses, annual cash or incentive trip, access to loyalty platform
- Resources - a full LinkedIn Recruiter license, a corporate profile as one of the most followed recruitment firms on LinkedIn
- Leadership - Our leaders are all highly knowledgeable in their own industry sector or function as well as in recruitment and executive search, so they are ideally placed to help both clients and candidates achieve their objectives.
- Culture - a relaxed 'client appropriate' dresscode, monthly open discussion forums with our MD and all non-management staff
- Social Purpose - Whether it is our sponsorship of under-privilged children, the pro-bono/low-bono recruitment work we do for Hong Kong charities , our support of The Fair Employment Foundation or our role as a connector of knowledge and resources in the NGO world, our goal is to give our employees confidence
- Layout: Open plan office
- Dress code: Client appropriate attire and casual Friday’s at the end of the month
- Amenities: Coffee and tea, plus an epic table of International snacks from everyone’s travels
- Features: Central office location, easy transport, great restaurants and amenities nearby
We believe that culture comes first
We have a track record of experienced recruiters joining us from both larger and smaller firms who earn more (due to an exceptional scheme) and generate record levels of revenue (due to the platform and culture).
We are always aspiring to provide the right tools that ensure our teams have what they need to deliver the best possible service to our clients and candidates.