What We Do
We are renowned for our dynamic Careers Programme, which provides graduates with award-winning business and technical training in core disciplines. Once trained, FDM consultants work on client sites to support them in achieving specific business objectives within various sectors.
With 80+ nationalities working together as a team and circa 50% of the management team being women, FDM has firmly established itself as an inclusive employer that champions diversity in the workplace.
Why Work Here
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations on exciting tech and business projects
- Layout: Open plan with classrooms
- Dress code: Business attire
- Features: Situated at our beautiful office along Victoria Harbour