What We Do
55 was founded in 2010 by the former senior management team members of Google Europe. We have grown rapidly from a startup into a 250-employee business with a presence in Paris, London, Shanghai, New York and Hong Kong – helping brands leverage data and technology to drive better, faster, cheaper marketing. Why 55? Because in the physical world, 55% of people entering a store leave having purchased something – that’s far more than visitors on e-commerce platforms. Yet digital is not competing with, but rather completing – and even augmenting – the traditional shopping experience. Our brand is a reminder of the gap that used to lie between both worlds, and of the synergies awaiting those who embrace the brandtech revolution. We are a proud member of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, since 2016.
At 55 data company, we value transparency, empowerment and innovation. We expect all nifties joining our company to be outgoing, self-confident (as a consultant should be) yet humble (because one can’t possibly know everything in our industry) and most importantly, curious.
Why Work Here
- Clear strategy driving us forward across the region and a formidable energy as a team and as a global company
- Continuing learning and growth opportunities for all employees - regular “clinics” on various topics as well as trainings by our subject-matter experts with the possibility to become certified on the Google tech stack or other adtech/brandtech platforms.
- Regular team events such as - TGITs, annual company trips and many more
- Dress code: smart casual
- Layout: open plan, bright and spacious setting
- Amenities: free coffee, tea and healthy snacks
- Features: weekly TGITs, monthly lunch all together, a Christmas outing, birthday celebrations, spontaneous drinks sometimes and an annual offsite trip - in HK or Europe - with the rest of the company