What We Do
Lam Soon has a 50 year history in the manufacturing and distribution of flour, edible oil and household cleaning products in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. You have probably seen our household brands such as “Knife” and “AXE” on your local supermarket shelf! From this strong base, we are building our e-commerce capability based on the distribution of our own products as well as that of quality overseas brands.
The Lam Soon Group is built on the strong heritage of value creation for our stakeholders and communities within which we operate. Over the years, we have taken a progressive approach in integrating sustainability into our businesses, towards a stronger, more resilient group. We are committed to: growing our businesses responsibly, balancing environmental with economic considerations, as well as creating a positive impact for our stakeholders and contributing to our communities.
Why Work Here
- A strong history and brand presence in Hong Kong provides us with a good platform to pursue growth opportunities in the Mainland Chinese Market
- Lam Soon being part of the Hong Leong Group means that we not only can leverage our in-house expertise but also that of our broader group companies whose business scope cover asset management, financial services, hotels, manufacturing and principal investments.
- Other benefits include: Annual Leave; Double Pay; Five-day Work Week; Medical Insurance and Staff Activities such as Staff Sales Purchase, Bakery Workshop and Health Talks
- We also have a good Corporate Social Responsibility Program where all employees can give back to the community such as through participating in the Caring Company Scheme & Walk for Millions
- Layout: Bright and open spacious office
- Dress code: Business casual in general and casual Friday
- Amenities: tea, coffee, lunch, and heaps of baked goods made from Lam Soon flour!
An established Hong Kong listed company with an eye on the future
Strongly positioned for growth as we expand our presence and capabilities in the Chinese market
Backed by Guoco Group Limited and the Hong Leong Group (a leading Asian conglomerate)