What We Do
A global recruitment business operating solely across the end-to-end supply chain.
The way we act in our day-to-day business drives our overall success. That’s why Proco Group’s values are so important. They ensure that the way we achieve our results is always as important as the results we achieve. Great companies have a reason for being that goes beyond just making money. We believe in challenging and changing everything, but never our core values.
Why Work Here
- Flexible daily working hours
- 23 days annual leave as minimum plus an extra holiday for your birthday, with a loyalty program offering extra quarterly long weekends and sabbaticals
- Loads of other benefits such as free monthly lunch, monthly cocktails and Friday drinks, quarterly winners dinners, weekly fruit deliveries, quarterly fun events and more!
- A very diverse and international environment
- Global buddy system
- Medical insurance and rental reimbursement
- Great location in the heart of central with a huge range of restaurants, bars and transport options
- Layout: Open plan with break out area including couches and beanbags and a graffiti wall
- Dress code: Casual
- Amenities: Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Features: Electronic standing desks for everyone, beer pong and football tables
A recruitment business with a true USP, deep expertise and knowledge across the world in the markets and sectors that we operate in
Transparent and generous uncapped commission scheme as well as an outstanding benefits program
We create job opportunities that are shaped around your skills and aspirations to allow you to reach your true potential