What We Do
We hire our people for a career, not only for a job. As one of the largest recruitment firms in the world and the global #1 in HR services, Randstad represents over 90% of the global HR services market, meaning you get access to great career opportunities.
Our regular employee surveys tell us we are doing a good job of creating a transparent, high performance, values-driven culture that makes working at Randstad notably pleasant. Teamwork and collaboration are part of our DNA, along with celebrating success and encouraging innovation.
Why Work Here
- Health & Wellness: We offer comprehensive insurance coverage for your peace of mind. We also have a corporate rate to Pure Fitness & Goji and an employee assistance programme that gives staff access to external qualified counsellors.
- Celebrations: From awards to staff parties, we celebrate milestones to recognise everyone’s achievements. Enjoy your birthday off on us, too!
- Incentive Programs: Enjoy dining privileges, development opportunities and travel vacations across Asia – all initiatives and rewards to celebrate high performance.
- Share Purchase Plan: Benefit from the company’s overall success with Randstad's employee share purchase plan. Staff who become shareholders of the company are rewarded with additional shares
- Career Development & Training: Our merit-based system means it's not about how long you’ve been with us. From associate consultant to director, our promotion criteria are transparent and your manager will work with you to set goals for success. Our L&D team delivers a combination of on-the=job & classroom style programs on sales, business processes & interpersonal communication to refine your skills and propel you forward.
- Layout: Right in the heart of Causeway Bay with a beautiful view of the Victoria Harbour
- Dress code: Formal professional attire and business casual on Fridays
- Amenities: Free Nespresso coffees & a range of premium teas and weekly fruit delivery
- Features: Friendly and helpful receptionist, unlimited snacks & drinks on Friday and a chance to win up to 2h early departure, flexible working hours from Tues-Thurs, direct access to MTR within 3 minutes, central office location, large range of restaurants nearby with shopping centres, close to gyms, daily newspapers & monthly fashion magazines
Opportunities are global. Within Randstad, there are many opportunities within inter-departmental transfers and overseas secondments.
Leaders invest in their people. You’ll start your career at Randstad with a clearly defined set of goals created collaboratively with your manager.
Technology helps. We have a Tech & Touch strategy which focuses on digitising our business to make it easier for clients, candidates and consultants to work together.