What We Do
Less than 0.02% of registered companies in Hong Kong employ people with disabilities. We aim to change this by creating awareness of the benefits this untapped talent pool can bring to an organization. We help our clients with customised training programs and workshops that raise awareness of working alongside a person with a disability. We also offer strategic advice on a client’s recruitment requirements and the onboarding process.
We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about enabling equal opportunities for people with different abilities.
Why Work Here
- Meaningful work: Be a part of the team that is changing mindsets and enabling companies to recruit people with disabilities. You will also get a good understanding of the Diversity and Inclusion space in Hong Kong and Asia
- Different perspectives: You will get many opportunities to work alongside people with disabilities and understand a whole new perspective to problem solving
- Work-life balance: You can enjoy flexible working hours and work from home option as well
- Build your network: We work with all the big companies across industries in Hong Kong and parts of Asia. If you join us, you will build your network and establish meaningful relationships with these organizations.
- Layout: Open and accessible to everyone
- Dress code: Formal