What We Do
We help our clients succeed by turning strategy into tangible solutions and vision into practical outcomes. We diagnose the challenges, advise on the way to make real impact and execute to deliver meaningful change. We transform and deliver. Together.
Being qualified is only half the requirement; fitting into and living the brand principles and culture of Always Learning, Business Karma, Positive Relationships and Unique Experience is just as important.
Why Work Here
- Diverse and multicultural “family” environment
- Provide support in the pursuit of additional accreditations and certifications such as PMP, PSM, Prosci, Six Sigma, Agile etc. as well as hosting internal workshops for professional development
- Opportunity to work in front end management consulting work not just project execution
- Layout: Small open plan office with separate meeting room and pantry.
- Dress code: Smart casual.
- Amenities:Free fruit, tea, coffee, water and soft drinks.
- Features: 65” TV (we use this for sport sometimes) and dartboard.
Engage multiple clients in front-end customer focused digital solutions.
Create process change enabling clients to embrace digital technologies while ensuring high levels of customer experience.
We are a growing, medium-sized management consultancy. You will have plenty of opportunity to be noticed fast and accelerate your career from both delivery capability and commercial astuteness.